In order to maintain a Safe and Healthy workplace, WMI CONSTRUCTION will
- Seek to ensure its facilities operate to the highest standards to protect the staff, sub – contractors, visitors and the public.
- Provide safe Systems of work developed in consultation with staff taking into account the hazards identified and implementing risk minimisation control.
- Ensure the reporting and investigation of injuries, illness, incidents and near misses is conducted in a consultative manner to prevent recurrence.
- Consult with staff and encourage initiatives that contribute to a safer and improved working environment.
All our personnel have been trained to follow quality and safety policies of our company, concerned departments as well as those of the clients and consultants while executing the services
- Continuous development of core competence of all our employees through awareness, teamwork and training.
- Ensure safe practices are followed for the protection of personnel, equipment and customer’s properties.
- Adopt innovative methods and practices to enhance value to customers.
- Continuously monitor and interact with all subcontractors and vendors to ensure quality services.
- Continuously monitor progress of works in order to ensure timely completion.
- Achieve total customer satisfaction.